Bista Solutions Implemented and Customized OpenERP for Online Merchant – La Ruche Aux Lots in France
Published on: September 30th, 2011 12:04am by: perumal4
(0) Print This Release | Tell a Friend | Discuss This Press Release
Waterloo, ON (OPENPRESS) September 30, 2011 — Bista Solutions is an official partner of OpenERP, a leading open source ERP. BistaSolutions has created a custom module to integrate OpenERP with EBay. This EBay integration, Magento connector and Magento website were implemented with OpenERP to come up with a unique fully integrated Ecommerce solution for La Ruche Aux Lots of France. Bista Solutions is an official partner of OpenERP, a leading open source ERP. BistaSolutions has created a custom module to integrate OpenERP with EBay. This EBay integration, Magento connector and Magento website were implemented with OpenERP to come up with a unique fully integrated Ecommerce solution for La Ruche Aux Lots of France.
La Ruche Aux Lots based in France is a one stop shop for all your beads and jewellery related accessories. It provides a largest range of best beads and materials with affordable pricing.
Great Solution! This integration by Bista solutions is sober and efficient, indeed, thanks to this solution I can import my catalog and all orders placed on my eBay store “La Ruche Aux Lots” and to handle these in OpenERP, as well the software allows me to manage my inventory and keep stock levels synchronized with eBay, to manage purchases and sales. Another important point, the accounting records are done automatically and properly.
Entrepreneur, Founder of La Ruche Aux Lots – Hatim Rahoui
* Company required affordable, agile solution to survive and thrive in industry with fierce competition and thin margins
* Order processing required manual typing and retyping customer information, slowing sales processes and risking errors. Lack of analysis and reporting.
* Maintaining real time inventory for the huge selection of beads.
* Another challenge was that the firm was only selling their products through one online channel– eBay
Key Implementation Features :
* Initially implemented OpenERP integrated with eBay store, further more Magento website development in the name of www.endevielperler.com and integrated with OpenERP
* Both implementation provided a Single login to handle multiple online store which gives an integrated view of the entire business
* Implemented OpenERP to provide analytics and give a 360 degree view of the business.
* The implementation helped in having a single login to manage all the sales, purchase, Inventory, Accounting, shipping, Magento and eBay stores.
* Eliminated the risk of selling items not in stock because stocks levels are maintained in OpenERP and synched with eBay store
* Increased the efficiency of operations, logistics and finance by 20% by reducing manual processes.
* Business working environment has become noticeably more dynamic and target-driven due to access to real-time reporting.
Bista Solutions is the official partner of OpenERP, offering Implementation and customizations services for all Business Specifically to eBay, Amazon eCommerce Merchants. Bista Solutions also expertise in Implementing ERP for Small and mid-sized Manufacturing Businesses.
Bista Solutions have done more than 20 +implementations of OpenERP across the globe.
For more information visit www.bistasolutions.com
667 Pinerow Cres Unit 43
Waterloo, ON, N2T2L5
firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.bistasolutions.com .
Professional Free Press Release News Wire
Proof that ancient symbolism is an advanced and extremely ancient spiritual and philosophical technology that predates all religions and mystery schools
Phone: Not Given
E-mail: Click Here to Send
Web site: http://www.pressreleasepoint.com
Industry: Software Programming, More Press Releases from Software Programming
Country: Canada, More Press Releases from Canada
MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area): ALL REGIONS (Including International), More Press Releases from ALL REGIONS (Including International)
Company: Bista Solutions
Web site: Visit our web site
Back to listing