Senior – Intermediate PHP Developers
United Business Applications
1) Technical/functional knowledge sharing transfer.
2) Enhancing system features.
3) Reporting issues, flags, concerns, risks to management.
4) Report development progress.
5) Support team members by providing help when needed.
6) Ensure tasks is completed to Quality Schedule
7) Ability to inspire and carry out team vision and mission
8) Ability to be flexible and adaptable in an evolving environment
9) Proven ability to balance a changing workload
1) Strong English (conversation, reading and writing).
2) LAMP development experience
3) Very good object oriented PHP programming knowledge (Excellent for Senior).
4) HTML 5.0 and Web 2.0 techniques
5) PHP frameworks (e.g. Zend or Yii)
6) PHP template engines (e.g. Smarty)
7) Bash (if Python or Perl that would be good too) Addtional.
8) Caching techniques and best practices.
12) Good competency in MySQL/Percona (syntax; triggers, stored procedures; understanding of database design and normalization). (Excellent for Senior)
13) Experience with source code control and versioning (Git).
14) Working with a content management system.
UBA is the first SageCRM development partner in the Middle East and a leading Sage Accpac business partner
and solutions provider. It is the first company to customize and sell SageCRM vertical solutions in the region,
supporting more than 2000 users, and successfully implementing more than 100 projects region-wide.
With 10 years of experience in business applications at
the MENA level, UBA’s professional employees aim
solely to make their customers’ lives better and more
efficient, and enable them to run their business and
understand their customers better.
UBA provides the tools and knowledge to its customers
to allow them to manage and organize their business
UBA develops the solutions that your business needs
through merging internationally renowned technologies
with knowledge from the Arab region.
This merging has been customized in a way that
streamlines and automates processes to enhance
The Company blends its own mobile platform,
ready-made applications, industry-specific solutions,
and its expertise to provide its customers with the ease
of use and compatibility with their IT environment.
This process gives the Company the advantage of
retaining its existing customers while enabling its growth.
UBA follows a company-wide process review and detailed
approach to each and every project. This is done by
working with the entire company, not just its management,
to develop the ERP and CRM system needed to enhance
short-term and long-term strategies and growth plans.
To best fit each client’s organization goals, we create
new business systems that can be used with ease.
UBA provides customers with customizable SageCRM,
Sage Accpac ERP, Centrix Business Application, and Mobile Applications that aim to reduce workload, and help maximize profits.
The Company’s team works with customers from their
premises, listens to their concerns, and provides them
with tangible and effective results.